1 tsp Onion granules (Fox's Spices) Not a must but nice to have. / 60g Olive oil
300ml Luke warm water (150ml boiling & 150ml cold mixed)
15g Chopped black garlic or paste.
1. Add the flour, salt, yeast & onion granules in to a large bowl & mix well using a balloon whisk or long folk.
2. Add the olive oil, water, black garlic & mix together using a mixer with a dough hook or by hand on a lightly floured surface until a smooth clear dough is made.
3. Put the dough back in the bowl, cover with cling film or a clean tea towel & rest for 1 hour in a warm place. While you are waiting, line a baking tray with parchment paper ready for the next step.
4. Knock back the dough by pushing from the top & rolling back into a ball. Place the round dough onto the baking tray for 30 minutes. The dough should grow in size.
5. Turn the oven to 220º/200 fan Gas mark 7. When the oven is up to temperature place the dough in for 30 minutes on the middle shelf. Remove when done & place on a wire rack to cool then your bread is ready to enjoy.